“Fly Away Lottery” — Licence No. 17-10168300LT
1) The Stephenville Theatre Festival (operated by Stephenville Festival Inc., registered charity # 108015603RR0001) “Fly Away Lottery” is a ticket lottery. Tickets must be purchased within the province of Newfoundland and Labrador. The lottery is open to legal residents of Canada who are the age of majority in their province or territory of residence, except employees, board of directors, and company members. Void where prohibited.
2) The lottery begins at 12:00:00 AM Newfoundland Standard Time on May 30, 2017 and ends 8:30:00 PM on August 13, 2017. One (1) prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the lottery period. The random drawing will take place at Stephenville Arts and Culture Centre (380 Massachusetts Drive, Stephenville, NL) during Stephenville Theatre Festival’s Gala Performance on August 13, 2017.
3) The prize consists of a voucher that is good for one (1) roundtrip flight for two (2) guests to any regularly scheduled and marketed WestJet destination (charters, codeshare and interline partners exempt). All guests must travel together on the same itinerary, dates and flights.
4) This voucher includes all base air travel fees, taxes and surcharges and is valid on any regularly scheduled WestJet marketed and operated flight only. This voucher does not include optional fees such as checked baggage or cabin upgrades.
5) This voucher is limited and subject to promotional space availability of eligible fare options and flight schedule. Not all flights have promotional space. This voucher is not valid for redemption on WestJet Vacations’ packages, interline, code-share or charter flights.
6) Flights must be roundtrip to and from the same locations. Flights must depart from city A to city B and return from city B to city A.
7) This voucher cannot be used on some dates, including statutory holidays and peak travel dates. A current list of blackout dates is available by contacting 1-877-768-8395.
8) All bookings and travel must be completed by August 13, 2018.
9) This voucher cannot be extended. Additionally, changes to travel dates or guest names are not permitted once a booking has been confirmed.
10) Bookings made with this voucher are not eligible for paid upgrades, such as Plus seating, except where the option to pay for an upgrade is available when checking in for the flight 24 hours prior to departure.
11) This voucher becomes null and void if travel is cancelled once a booking is confirmed.
12) The individual booking the flight must be over the age of majority in their province.
13) This voucher must be taken as offered and is not redeemable for cash.
14) This voucher cannot be sold. In the event that it has been sold, this voucher will become void, and any flight bookings made with it will be cancelled immediately without notice or reimbursement. WestJet and/or Stephenville Theatre Festival do not handle the payment, guarantee transactions, or buyer protection or seller certification. WestJet and/or Stephenville Theatre Festival will not be liable for the loss of funds resulting from a fraudulent transaction.
15) WestJet and/or Stephenville Theatre Festival are not responsible for lost or mishandled vouchers. Once a voucher has been delivered to the winner, the winner is directly responsible for it.
16) By participating in the lottery, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Stephenville Theatre Festival and WestJet, which are final and binding in all respects.
17) By participating, entrants agree: that Stephenville Theatre Festival may (unless prohibited by law) use the winner’s name, municipality of residence, photograph, image and/or likeness for advertising and other promotional purposes, without further review or compensation, in any media, in perpetuity and worldwide; and to hold Stephenville Theatre Festival, their parent, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and other agents, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and assigns harmless against any and all claims, loss, liability, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of their acceptance, possession or use of a prize or their participation in this lottery.